Wednesday, March 26, 2008

!!The BEST DAY of my life!!

Being a rebound girl paid off on April 24th, 2007..! Just kidding, we were married in the Manti Temple April 14th. I wanted to see if i could scare any of the family and friends reading this into thinking i had already forgot. I married my Best Friend that day! I can't imagine a life without him! I don't know how i survived my previous 20 years of life without him there! I know it's cliche to say but, "not only did i find my other half, but between us two, he is the better!" I believe this to be true with all my heart! Mikey, YOUR THE BEST!

I could not have asked for a better wedding! Now, I wish i could have asked someone to catch me when my feet got caught in my dress and i fell flat on my bumb while gettin jiggy to the "boot scootin boogie" but thats a different story.

1 comments:

The Justice Family said...

I love your posts! They are so cute and fun! We love you guys!